Heat Recovery Steam Generators
STF supplies gas turbine Heat Recovery Steam Generators for combined cycle power plants and cogeneration plants designed in accordance with STF in-house technology and know-how and fully tailored to meet the customer requirements.
The main features of STF HRSG can be summarized as follows:
- design in accordance with European Standards or ASME code;
- design for base load or cycling operation;
- top or bottom supported;
- multiple pressure levels;
- wide range of steam production from 45 tons/hr to more than 450 tons/hr;
- horizontal or vertical gas flow arrangement;
- natural or forced circulation;
- drum type design;
- option for once-through design under Benson license;
- cold or hot casing;
- different levels of prefabrication, from single harps to factory built modules;
- option for supplementary firing or alternative firing;
- option for De-NOx selective catalytic reduction and CO oxidation systems.
STF can supply the HRSG on turn-key basis, including engineering, manufacturing, delivery, erection, commissioning and start up.
STF has executed projects in many countries of the world including Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Spain, Egypt, Turkey, and Brazil.